It may be over, and it may not. The dirty little secret is no matter what the FCC or the government does, it still remains to be enforced. . . and it only applies to firms inside the U.S. So as we’ve said all along, there’s a lot more to be afraid of than net neutrality. But if Steve is okay with it, how bad can it be, right? Then, we’ll also play three videos to illustrate three different points of view on the new result. By now you should know everything there is to know about net neutrality.
- Net Neutrality Rules Giving Cover to $45 Billion Comcast-TWC Merger
- Net Neutrality Preserved: FCC Makes the Internet a Public Utility
- Net Neutrality Wins And Why You Shouldn’t Celebrate At All
- Net neutrality: What’s next after the FCC’s landmark vote?
- ‘Old guard’ civil rights groups blew it on net neutrality
- Will Net Neutrality Strengthen Netflix’s “House of Cards?”
- Net Neutrality: A Victory for Digital Innovation
- FCC’s Net Neutrality Plan Explained
- What is Net Neutrality: Explained
- … and more!
Continue reading »