We started warning everyone about this in 2012. And, more recently we’ve turned up the heat on all click-bait and fake news sites!
Even President Barack Obama addressed the issue of fake news stories going viral on Facebook and its role in galvanizing support for Donald Trump’s successful run for the presidency. But hey : the pot don’t call the kettle black . . . Obama was elected by Fake News too — we screamed and screamed at people spreading click bait and fake news throughout the last three elections! (Over fourteen years!) But nobody listens to us, and we’ve got such a small readership the fake-news media rolled right over us.
Now, somebody else has noticed, and they’re making a stink about how it’s influenced the elections. Of course with any digital, online phenomena, the InfoManager is there. Here’s just the tip of the iceberg . . . .
- How Alt-Right Fake News and Hoax Sites Trick Voters
- Nine Fake News Posts That Tricked Trump Voters
- Paramedia: How Did Donald Trump Win Again?
- How Fake News, Bots and Social Won Trump the White House
- Post-Election, Five Fake News Stories Scammed Millions
- We Need A Hero To Save Us From Fake News. Could It Be ICANN?
- A Psychologist Explains Why People Believe Fake News
- Why Are Americans So Stupid — And So Proud of It?
- Zuckerberg shares some thoughts on Facebook and the election.
- Fluff Busting ( FB ) Purity
- Please Stop Sharing Links to These Sites
- What is Paramedia and why should you be afraid of it?