Here we go with another week of cyber activity, with Black Friday coming up we’re seeing a big increase in break-in attempts — particularly from China. We’re running China break-ins 3-to-1. But we’ll see what comes of the latest news from Anonymous.
- Here’s the ISIS OPSEC Manual Used to Train Recruits About Cyber-Security
- Cyber security reports paint grim picture of holidays and upcoming year
- With Black Friday looming, new “invisible” cyber security threats
- Some Starwood Hotels payment systems hit by malware
- Privacy groups fight to expose secret cyber ruling
- So you think you’re safe doing internet banking?
- Safeguarding against cyber attacks
- The 12 Scams of Christmas
Beware, most all of these sites have lots of screen spam, including stalker links and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click! Use the
Click the Firefox ‘READER’ to avoid screen spam on this site!