Cyber Security Update: Schumer, China, Trump, Meyer, Russia, Yahoo, Neutrality, Google, Ransomware and more!
You thought you were safe, and we thought bad things were going to happen, and we were right. I just cannot believe so many people still have their heads in the sand and refuse to believe anything is wrong. Everyone’s pointing the finger at Trump, but guess what : you’d better point into a mirror!
- Think Apple computers are still malware immune? This new attack proves otherwise
- UK military chief warns Nato must step up defences against Russian cyber warfare
- Op-ed: The Internet belongs to the people, not powerful corporate interests
- Former NSA director: It’s time to trash the federal cybersecurity hierarchy
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Meyer won’t be receiving her bonus worth millions
- Patcher ransomware encrypts your macOS machine, throws away the key
- Google Is Going To Make Browsing The Web On Your Mac Lot Safer
- House Dems push FCC to adopt stronger cybersecurity measures
- America has a ‘cybersecurity crisis’: Symantec CEO
- Cybersecurity, Human Error and Online Reputation
- Game Theory Could Improve Cyberwarfare Strategy
- It’s Time To End Net Neutrality