Only 12 states in the U.S. have laws on the books outlawing “revenge porn” – a humiliating practice where private, sexual videos and photos are posted online without a person’s consent. Today, a new app called “Social Prenup” is launching and aims to help stem the practice, by giving anyone the ability to quickly create a legally enforceable contract between two individuals. The contract requires someone to obtain consent before distributing photos or videos of a person on social media or other websites.Continue reading »
Now the watch is begining to soak into the society from the medical profession to the rich and famous. But watch out, Apple Watch 2 is on the horizon, and there’s lots more fun for everyone! And don’t miss the two videos below
- New Apple Watch Patent Covers Wearable Multi-Modal Physiological Sensing System
- Apple Watch Is Not Yet A Home Run With Users, Survey Shows
- $10,000 Gold Apple Watch Edition Crushed By Magnets
- Here are 7 people who returned their Apple Watch
- 18-Karat Gold Apple Watch Edition Unboxing!
- Apple Watch 2 said to launch next year