This edition of Apple Watch InfoManager is all fun and games, and very little actual benefit — but that’s what we love about the Apple Watch — until you’ve tried it, well, it’s fun and games. David Pogue’s review is wonderful (just turn on your strongest security before you go to Yahoo.com) and thanks to Lynn, we’ve got some real gems off the pages of Facebook … see there, Facebook is actually good for something besides political crap and meme idiots! Have fun!
- The Apple Watch: Half Computer, Half Jewelry, Mostly Magical
- Golden anniversary wedding present: A gold Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch reviews are (quietly) brutal
- 11 surprises I learned about the Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Demand: Sizzle or Fizzle?
- Bradley Dichter got one too!
- The 1997 Apple Watch
- Apple II Watch
- . . . and more!