mTouchLabs has announced the the BLE notifier free Mac app and its iPhone companion app the BLE Notification Provider. First, you need to install the iOS app from the App Store and the BLE Notifier Free Mac app. When you open the app on your phone, it will ask to use Bluetooth on your Mac. You activate Bluetooth on your Mac, pair your iPhone and you’re done. Continue reading »
Some day you’ll be asking how you ever got along without your iWatch. Maybe. Maybe not. But the world seems to have their underwear in a bunch over Apple’s Watch and already they’re saying it’s a huge success. Well, we cannot say one way or the other, but if it’s happening, the InfoManager will have the scoop!
- Pebble Time Kickstarter Ends With $20M Raised For The Apple Watch Alternative
- Can Google Inc. and Intel Corporation Help TAG Heuer Tackle Apple Watch?
- The Apple Watch Gets Its First Gay Online Dating App—And It’s Not Grindr
- One of the most useful iPhone apps ever is coming to Apple Watch
- Air Canada digital strategy leaps ahead with Apple Watch app
- Here’s why the Apple Watch won’t free you from your iPhone
- Why there will be lines for the $10,000 gold Apple Watch
- . . . and more!