Rene Ritchie has written this article for iMore.com. It actually contains a list of links for detailed instructions. The links are: Continue reading »
Wow! Lots and lots going on out there — I think this is the biggest edition of Musings we’ve had yet. I want to thank all those who wrote in to add your groups! Have fun discovering all this, and let us know when you post new stuff.
- This insane example from the FCC shows why AT&T and Verizon’s zero rating schemes are a racket
- Apple’s special tool to recover data from the MacBook Pro’s non-removable SSD
- If you’ve ever created a Yahoo account, take these steps immediately
- Microsoft says MacBook Pro owners are switching to Surface
- 8 Useful iPad Features You May Not Even Know You Have
- The best smartphone is the one you already own
- Guy Kawasaki has officially caught up . . .
- Replicating a NSA Spy Tool : CYBERWAR
- Mug doing good in Central Florida!
- How to Use Tapback Messages on Mac
- Super Mario Run review for iOS
- NOAA Science On a Sphere video.
- Mac Now Supports Windows
- They don’t like Macs!