This week there’s good news and bad news. As the Chinese shift their focus from space war to cyber war, everyone else, including our elected leaders, are preoccupied with gay pride and the Confederate flag. But some of us realize the relentless attacks against the free world actually are more important than gay marriage. The cyberwars are coming, and U.S. complacency makes us easy targets!
But at least you’ll be on top of things because you follow the InfoManager Safenetting Cybersecurity Updates!
- U.S. cybersecurity chief Michael Rogers says NSA obeys the law in fighting online attacks
- Kaspersky Exec Talks Cyberattacks, APT’s, Cyber Espionage And Cybersecurity
- Chinese Military Officially Shifts Focus to Cyberwarfare and Space Warfare
- Girl Scouts get hands-on lessons in cyber security at CSUSB
- Cybersecurity breaches have Midlanders looking for answers
- Cybersecurity experts try to predict hackers’ next moves
- Why Complacency Is Killing Cyber Security Strategy
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- ‘Cyber security act to rob freedom of speech’
- Dark side of the Internet of Things
Beware, most all of these sites have lots of screen spam, including stalker links and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click!Continue reading »