When the hackers start picking on dating sites, you know that they’ll stoop to anything for a dime. After watching a few episodes of “Homeland” on HBO, you can understand how the internet and social media can screw the world up. The UGNN servers had five attempts this week. Those criminals definitely don’t like Safenetting’s Cybersecurity or Phishing/Malware reports. But we’ll keep our eyes peeled and continue passing along new developments.
- Stanford to Offer Cryptocurrencies Course Through Cyber Security Program
- What the US military can teach CEOs about building a cybersecurity haven
- Is Ashley Madison Hack Story More About Cybersecurity Or Infidelity?
- Obama administration supports privacy-invasive ‘cybersecurity’ bill
- Have Russia and China Signed a Cyber Nonaggression Pact?
- Reckless staff ‘putting cyber security at risk’
- Experts: Deterring cyber warfare challenging
- A Holistic View of Cyber Security
Beware, most all of these sites have lots of screen spam, including stalker links and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click!Continue reading »