The long war to expose ICANN’s abuse of the internet naming system, and their total disregard for accountability may finally have gotten the attention of the people who can do something about it. We’re encouraged that several agencies have entered investigations into ICANN’s obvious disregard for law and their own regulations. But the war is far from over, and there’s no way to predict who will win : the cybercriminals or the internet.
- Twitter buyout hoax will happen again, blame easy access to company web names
- Will 2016 Politics Trump Bipartisan Support for the MSM and DOTCOM Act?
- Unredacted: ICANN’s hidden role in fierce battle over .Africa rights
- Twitter Inc Takeover Offer Viable ‘At Right Price’: Softbank COO
- Public Revolts Against Plan to Kill Domain Name Privacy
- Unmasking Shady, Anonymous E-Commerce
- Rage Against the ICANN Machine