Isn’t it interesting how everyone gets so upset over “Net Neutrality” but then not a peep about ICANN moving forward with one of the most corrupt schemes you’re likely to ever find? That just doesn’t make sense. Well, anyway, here are just a few of the ways things will be changing in the not-so-distant future :
- Taylor Swift in Porn Domain Purchases; Singer Takes Preemptive Measure Against Internet Trolls
- Filing Fee for .sucks Top-Level Domain Names Really Sucks for Brand Owners
- Dot-sucks sucks, say lawyers: ICANN urged to kill ‘shakedown’ now
- Battle Heats Up Over Use of ‘.Doctor’ Website Domain Names
- How Donuts Is Playing a Big Role in the New gTLD Era
- ICANN.sucks ? The web gets crazier and crazier
- I see you have the gTLD that goes .ping!
- . . . and more!