You’ve heard me talk about KnujOn many times before. Although SpamCop discontinued their pop email services, the fight against spam, phishing and all kinds of illicit online cybercrime goes on. KnujOn is an all volunteer, unfunded initiative. We are committed to this solution and appreciate your patience while we work our way through the maze of Internet bureaucracy to reduce illicit traffic and spam. The following is the latest update about their ICANN investigation …Continue reading »
Isn’t it interesting how everyone gets so upset over “Net Neutrality” but then not a peep about ICANN moving forward with one of the most corrupt schemes you’re likely to ever find? That just doesn’t make sense. Well, anyway, here are just a few of the ways things will be changing in the not-so-distant future :
- Taylor Swift in Porn Domain Purchases; Singer Takes Preemptive Measure Against Internet Trolls
- Filing Fee for .sucks Top-Level Domain Names Really Sucks for Brand Owners
- Dot-sucks sucks, say lawyers: ICANN urged to kill ‘shakedown’ now
- Battle Heats Up Over Use of ‘.Doctor’ Website Domain Names
- How Donuts Is Playing a Big Role in the New gTLD Era
- ICANN.sucks ? The web gets crazier and crazier
- I see you have the gTLD that goes .ping!
- . . . and more!