Issues of ICANN and Net Neutrality have been strangely quiet for the past month, but the seething evil still lurks beneath the quiet water. There has been some substantial study, and many legislators are actually taking a new look at the cituation. The one we found probably the golden needle in the hay stack is why ICANN continues to qualify for tax exempt status! InfoManager is digging even when nobody else is!
- Study: 100% of Websites in These Two Top-Level Domains Are ‘Shady’
- ICANN descends into farce as bigwigs try to cling to power
- Sex goes on sale in latest expansion of naughty net names
- New top-level domains pose huge online security risk
- Ensuring a free and open Internet
- Why is ICANN Tax Exempt?