As you may already know, Safenetting and UGNN have been participating in the Knujon anti-spam efforts since they launched. We have participated by reporting all spam, phishing, and malware attacks that come through several different ‘honey pot’ email addresses to SpamCop, and then add the data to Knujon’s analysis system.Continue reading »
One of the strongest predicters of where the internet and web are going is ICANN. Following the antics of these Bozos can give you some insights into what to expect. Generally we follow how they figure in phishing, malware and all manner of cybercrime, but as they evolve new root domains, it’s going to get really nasty!
* National Association Of Realtors: Do Not To Pay Preregister .Realtor Domains They Will Be Free
* The English-language internet just grew by a third—but you probably won’t notice
* Top Level Domain Holdings’ .KIWI Clears Penultimate Step Towards Going Live
* The Applicant Auction team is heading to ICANN 48 in Buenos Aires
* GoDaddy kicks off gTLD land rush with first domain sales
* First Nine English-Language newgTLDs Delegated by ICANN
. . . and more!