Another week, another rash of cybercrime activities. Taxes tomorrow, and the impending internet give-away are impending. The more informed you can be the better off you’ll be.
- Automakers, Tech Industries Must Plug Cybersecurity Gaps, Says U.S. Official
- Irate Over Taxes? IRS Progress on Cybersecurity Will Only Make You Angrier
- Report: U.S. Govt. Ranks Last Among Major Industries on Cybersecurity
- Data Breach? Consumers Probably Won’t Stop Doing Business With You
- Inside the new era of warfare: Exploring the ‘cyber arms race’
- British Telecom to recruit 900 for cybersecurity business
- Obama picks Microsoft employee for cybersecurity team
- Obama forms commission to bolster US cyber security
- Nandipur to Panama
ALERT, unfortunately, we’ve come to the point where ALL of the sites purveying news are spam sites — some fare worse than others! ALL of the sites with cyber news unfortunately include stalker links, predators and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click!
LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)