NOW is the season we wrench it up to high alert. Amazon is pumping out at least one spam every two days. Some online vendors pumping even more. It will be real easy for cybercrime to slip on in without many people noticing. Many people have not wised up to phishing, stalking, malware and the other evils that lurk in your email and on web sites. Why is that? We have to be vigilant and help everyone stay safe . . .
* Antivirus Companies Should Be More Open About Their Government Malware Discoveries
* Destructive malware that hit Sony Pictures similar to other data wiping programs
* How to find malware? It’s hidden malware here, there and everywhere
* Facebook Users Now Get ESET Online Scanner to Fight Malware
* Cybercriminals Preloading Chinese E-Cigarettes with Malware
* Apple entering a ‘whack-a-mole’ era of malware defense
* Malware alert: ignore that order confirmation email!
* Cheap Android smartphones pre-loaded with malware
and a lot more! Please share this!
It’s been a tough year for those battling cybersecurity threats and data breaches. From Target and Home Depot to JP Morgan Chase and Sony Pictures Entertainment, 2014 reminded business executives and consumers that nobody is invincible when it comes to cybercrimes. So, as 2015 approaches, one thing is certain: cybercriminals are becoming more elite, and a defensive approach is going to lose every time.Continue reading »