Beijing, Army Reserves, Hacker superstars and South Korea all in the news this week — but amazingly, things seem to be slowing down, or else more is happening we’re not being told about!
This is the nineth installment of the infomanager: “Cybersecurity”
* Cyber Security: Beijing wants US to help settle regional tension
* Cyber security: Why it needs to be a board-level issue
* Army Reserves will become cyber security specialists
* Hacking competitions seek cybersecurity superstars
* Financial Industry Is Serious About Cybersecurity
* South Korea to Train 5000 Cybersecurity Experts
* Cyber Experts Unite To Halt ‘Gunpowder Moment’
* China ready to talk cyber security
and more . . .
I guess the biggest news is Adobe getting hacked. It is amazing that nobody noticed the vulnerability of moving such operations to the cloud. What were they thinking. YES, it’s Cyberseurity Awareness Month… keep your self protected and help your neighbors get more aware of the risks they take! Here’s where we watch future history unfold…
* National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
* Keep Yourself Protected: Don’t Become a Victim of Identity Theft
* Air Force cadets earning honors as academic hackers
* Adobe Hacked, Silk Road Sacked
* Cybersecurity Summit 2013 Takeaways
* US cyber-security trade delegation to Kuwait undeterred by surveillance leaks
* Students Should Take Precautions Online During National Cyber Month
and more . . .