I think the first instance of Net Neutrality we covered was in 2004. I’ve been going back through all the back issues and every one I find, all the links have gone dead. The internet sure has a short memory! (NOT!) What bothers me though, is once the U.S. has put a Net Neutrality policy in place, what are all the other anti-U.S. countries going to do besides laugh? One thing is for sure, if it’s a happening in technology, UGNN InfoManager covers it! Follow along:
* Is this about Net Neutrality, a Hostage Situation or Just Extortion? It’s Hard to Say.
* Merkel challenges net neutrality by urging fast lanes for ‘special services’
* Netflix – A Net Neutrality Hypocrite Building Its Own Internet “Fast Lane”?
* How President Obama’s Net Neutrality Plan Might Raise Your Internet Bill
* Letter Suggests Netflix Playing Both Sides on Net Neutrality
* Clyburn and Rosenworcel, in the net neutrality spotlight
* Is net neutrality already an outdated paradigm?
and more . . . Continue reading »
It’s been a tough year for those battling cybersecurity threats and data breaches. From Target and Home Depot to JP Morgan Chase and Sony Pictures Entertainment, 2014 reminded business executives and consumers that nobody is invincible when it comes to cybercrimes. So, as 2015 approaches, one thing is certain: cybercriminals are becoming more elite, and a defensive approach is going to lose every time.Continue reading »