Have the predictions come true? How big is too big to fail? How big is too big to litigate? How big is too big to hide from?
Since I’m in the middle of reading the book “Future Crimes” for the 2nd time, I’m learning a lot about the internet, cyber security, who the players are, and what the real threats are. If you are still worried about the NSA, or Snoden’s revelations, or even the Russian hacks and Wikileaks, you’re doomed to ignorance. These are kindergarten games compared to the real Big Brothers who stalk us all.
Who was the face on the big monitor in Apple’s 1984 commercial? Was he too big to fail? Was he too big to question? Did the prediction fail? Did you use Facebook or Google today?
- Do we need Google to be the Internet police? And do we even want it?
- Google must pay taxes to fund ridding web of child abuse
- Google will soon call out websites for not being secure
- Did You Know Google Has a New 2017 Website Requirement?
- Google, The Internet Police Force, Aims At Mobile
- Be the internet police, not an internet dictator
- When Did Google Become the Internet Police?
- Google Outs Itself As The Internet Police
- The rise of the Internet police
- The New Censorship