It’s a new year, and the elections are over. We have a new president we should all be standing behind. But there’s trouble in the world, and many people are pandering to it without even an inkling of the truth. The trouble isn’t what you think. It’s far more insidious than even those protesters can fathom. It will come slowly and quietly, until you suddenly discover it was happening all along, and the world is powerless to stop it.
- Cybersecurity experts worried about Russian hackers. One says: Look, a squirrel!
- Russian national detained in Spain suspected of developing computer malware
- Malware Scam Targets Google Chrome User’s Using ‘Font Update’ Technique
- Evaluating the US-China Cybersecurity Agreement, Part 2: China’s Take
- Malware infects Popeyes restaurants, compromising credit cards
- Mac-compatible ‘Fruitfly’ malware escapes detection for years
- Carbanak Malware Uses Google Svcs As C&C Servers
- How Secure Will Cyber Security Be Under Trump?
- That fake news story might come with malware
ALERT Be very careful what you click! Many of the sites listed below employ stalker links! LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)Continue reading »