Please go and look up unwanted calls to your iPhone at www.800Notes.com … 800notes is a FREE REVERSE PHONE NUMBER LOOKUP database built by YOU, its users. The strength is in our numbers – by sharing your pieces of information about unwanted telemarketing calls — you’re building a free and public phone number directory with information no other service can provide. Try it, and share it!
Rolling into the new year, there has been lots of noise from the government, and lots of lip-service from industry talking heads who think they know it all! Well among all the puff, and smoke and crap, eventually you’ll be able to eek out a fairly intelligent look at reality — cyber security is probably one of the most important issues of our generation. And as evidenced by over two decades of reporting, the InfoManager and UGNN keeps you in the loop . . .
- Cybersecurity Without NSA Snooping: Does the White House Proposal Provide the Protections We Need?
- France’s Online War On Terror Sympathizers And Extremists Has A New Cyber Security Cell
- Obama’s Computer Security Solution is a Mishmash of Old, Outdated Policy Solutions
- Obama and Cameron’s ‘solutions’ for cybersecurity will make the internet worse
- The CENTCOM hack wasn’t a big deal, but don’t scoff at ISIS hackers just yet
- Malware Containment Continues to Weigh Heavily on Organizations
- NSA brags about turning the tables on cyberwarfare hackers
- Florida colleges rush to create cybersecurity soldiers
- US Coast Guard Addresses Maritime Cybersecurity Issues
- How to Remove MacKeeper from Your Mac