Safenetting Cyber Security Update: Rio Olympics, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, cyber army, malvertising and much more!
Another all-time huge cyber security update this week, there’s just too much going on in the cyber world to ignore! Now that Politics is involved, we discover that Hillary and The Don have both finally recognized there’s a cyber threat! Whew! But we got malware updates, dangerous ads, and a lot more to be concerned with. Stay vigilant!
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s Cybersecurity Platforms, Compared
- Prominent Cybersecurity Leader Favors Clinton, Despite Email Debacle
- New York Times, BBC and others inadvertently serve up dangerous ads
- The four cybersecurity terms everyone is talking about at Black Hat
- Commentary: The world’s best cyber army doesn’t belong to Russia
- 4 ways to reduce your chances of getting caught by malvertising
- What exactly is Malvertising? Why do we want to avoid it?
- South China Sea dispute escalates into all-out cyber war
- Truth in malvertising: How to beat bad ads
- There Is No Finish Line for Cybersecurity
- “Zero Days” and the Need for Cyber Policy
- Towards a Cyber-Security Treaty
ALERT Be very careful what you click! Many of the sites listed below employ stalker links! LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)Continue reading »