In this issue we’re concentrating more on cyberwar than security in general. We’re facing tough times — having this 3-ring circus called “Elections” has everyone side-tracked making a perfect opportunity for cyber attacks and breaches. It helps to stay educated and it helps to be vigil.
- Asia-Pacific, Cyber War: Strategy for Countering the Surge of Chinese Power (1)
- Asia-Pacific, Cyber War: Strategy for Countering the Surge of Chinese Power Pt. 2
- A US Army general says North Korea has some of the world’s best hackers
- Services still adapting to the job of weaponizing the network
- Hayden says private sector will lead cyber defense charge
- Senator King wants Obama administration to define cyber war
- Carter says cyber warfare on DAESH can set model
- Max Yamabiko: Arming against the F1 cyber war
ALERT, unfortunately, we’ve come to the point where ALL of the sites purveying news are spam sites — some fare worse than others! ALL of the sites with cyber news unfortunately include stalker links, predators and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click!
LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)