It’s about time for another update on the ever-expanding phenomena of crowdsourcing! There are some astonishing headlines since last time . . .
* Enterprise Crowdsourcing Convenes in New York to Discuss Best Practices
* World’s First Crowdsourced Map of the Global Robotics Industry
* Crowdsourced usability testing: Seriously useful
* Brickstarter outs crowdsourcing into public mix
* Crowdsourcing San Francisco Bay
Let’s see … what’s up in crowdsourcing this holiday season
When the phenomena of crowdsourcing reaches the Super Bowl, you know it’s main stream! This time, we’ve even got the video for’ya! There are some other astonishing headlines since last time too . . .
* Super Bowl Ad Watch: Crowdsourcing Peaks with Coke’s ‘Mirage’ Campaign
* Crowdsourcing Instagram To Find The Best Things In Your Neighborhood
* Mixing crowdsourcing and security to help hack for good: Bugcrowd
* Four seriously cool ways nonprofits are using crowdsourcing
* Crowdsourcing: an increasingly popular funding alternative
* What Is The Cost Of Crowdsourcing Super Bowl Ads?
* Dodge Turns to Crowdsourcing to Sell Darts
* The Life-Saving Power of Crowdsourcing
* Reviews: finding the balance
Let’s see … what’s up in crowdsourcing into 2013