While you thought the iPhone was the most ubiquitous device out there it may be. But from counterfeit iPhones to iPhone 6 concepts, the rumormill seems to be heating up with some interesting talk! Of course, lots of new stuff is happening in the world of smartphones . . . . and you’re there :
* Tim Cook: iPhone 5s & 5c outpace predecessors, Apple bought 23 companies in 16 months
* iPhone 6 Concept Integrates Tapered Design, 4.7-inch Display
* iPhone scam sees old handsets refurbished and sold as new
* iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5C – Price and Specs Comparison
* iPhone And iPad Users Hit By Security Glitch
* iPhone 6 Could Be Waterproof, But Will It Be?
Putney, Vermont – IGG Software has announced the release of iBank 5.1, a major update to its acclaimed money management program. The most complete personal finance software available for the Mac, iBank 5.1 provides improved bank connectivity, enhanced reports, better bill pay, and superior transaction management among scores of new features and fixes. Continue reading »