In this issue we’re concentrating more on cyberwar than security in general. As you read key articles, from reliable sources, you’ll begin to get a picture of the global risks of digital risks. Playing into this situation is ICANN and their ever changing rules concerning rogue registrars, so be sure to see our ICANN report as well.
- Maybe Wall Street Has the Solution to Stopping Cyber Attacks
- Clinton’s cyber-security lapse part of broad U.S. challenge
- 100 companies rife with cyber security vulnerabilities
- Cyberwarfare: The Digital Battlefield
- 10 Ways to Prepare for Cyber-Warfare
ALERT, unfortunately, we’ve come to the point where ALL of the sites purveying news are spam sites — some fare worse than others! ALL of the sites with cyber news unfortunately include stalker links, predators and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click!
Continue reading »
LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)