Remember : October is Cyber Security month! Cybersecurity, cyberwar, phishing, malware, and other dangers of the connected world — we track them all! This week all topics are combined into a much longer post, just to keep them all together. It’s all in the InfoManager this week . . . Continue reading »
* The Importance of Cybersecurity in the Age of the Cloud and Internet of Things
* BadUSB Malware Can Turn Thumb Drives Into Cyberweapons! How Can You Avoid It?
* Survey: Identity Theft, Cybersecurity and Terrorism Top Americans’ Concerns
* Cloud computing, drones, cyber security and more on NOLATech Week schedule
* Ottawa cyber-security panel pulls back curtain on battle against hackers
* Mac malware botnet alert: Reddit-powered botnet infected over 18,000 Macs
* Apple Updates Malware Definitions to Protect Against Botnet Threat
* Visual Basic Rises Again as a Document Malware Scripting Language
* Year of the RAT: China’s malware war on activists goes mobile
* How Retro Malware Feeds the New Threat Wave
* New Mac Malware Uses Reddit to Communicate
* Cybersecurity stocks red-hot after breach
* October is cyber security awareness month
. . . and more!