Facebook InfoManager updates always inform and always entertain — and hallelujah the world is beginning to notice click-bait! We’ve had an ongoing rant against click-bait for several years, even before it adopted the term . . . but there are a lot more kooky stories about Facebook in this update so dig in . . . .
- Google and Facebook put their fierce rivalry aside to save money in this key area
- Facebook Cut Off Korryn Gaines’s Livestream of Her Standoff With the Police
- Facebook, Google, and Twitter combat online extremism with targeted videos
- Area 404: How Facebook’s New Hardware Lab Is Propelling It Into The Future
- Fatah Makes Incendiary Facebook Claim of Killing 11,000 Israelis
- Facebook deletes Israel from list of Olympics participants
- It’s about time : stop clickbait headlines — or else
- Official: Facebook launches new layout for Pages
- Triple shooting streamed on Facebook Live
ALERT: Be very careful what you click!
LOOK FOR the Firefox ‘READER’ icon in the address window to read the articles without the risks! (More here)