Facebook Update : Old, young, teens, transies, pansies, punks, derks, dweebs, spring brings them all out in droves
The amazing thing about Facebook is that anyone will say almost anything. We saw a tranny meme get deleted because of nudity — yet many, many memes and selfies depict nudity freely. It’s not okay if it’s against Facebook’s political views. But we also see felonies committed each and every day, but Facebook likes it. And can you believe Facebook employees have the audasity to ask : What responsibility does Facebook have to prevent President Trump in 2017? Really ??? There’s no accounting for what people will do or say on Facebook … that’s what makes it so much fun to watch . . .
- Hard luck, Facebook – teens snub social network in favour of newer apps
- Seriously? Should Zuckerberg Try to Stop a Donald Trump Presidency?
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Facebook’s Next 10 Years
- 10 Hidden Facebook Features You Likely Didn’t Know About
- Facebook Just Took Another Step Toward Beating YouTube
- Is Facebook Trying to Turn You Into a Globalist?
- Meet Facebook’s Stratospheric Internet Drone
- Facebook may add news sections to its app
Careful, many of these sites employ stalker links, pop-ups and screen spam. Careful where you click . . . an don’t miss the article on stalker links! over in SafenettingContinue reading »