If you remember UGNN coverage of Net Neutrality over the years, then you may remember our article “Net Neutrality Decade” … and next year it will truly be a decade. So, you thought that had all been laid to rest — but not. Now the whole issue has reared its ugly face again in the wake of all the publicity and public whinning over Aereo! Watch how quickly the status-quo public and government is so eager to quelsh new ideas. Oh well. But you know for sure, if it’s a happening in technology, UGNN InfoManager covers it! Follow along:
[_] The FCC’s new net neutrality rules will kill Aereo, even if the Supreme Court doesn’t
[_] After pledging to fight for net neutrality, Obama needs to show the FCC who’s boss
[_] Lobbying Efforts Intensify After F.C.C. Tries 3rd Time on Net Neutrality
[_] Opinion: FCC will seek comments about its latest net neutrality proposal
[_] Opinion: Will Wheeler’s Net neutrality rules lead to online toll lanes?
[_] Politico: Obama’s past stance in conflict with net neutrality proposal
[_] F.C.C., in a Shift, Backs Fast Lanes for Web Traffic
[_] What Do Net Neutrality Rules Mean For Web Users?
and more . . .
The next horizon is technology that you wear — and it’s going to be big! Really big! Wearable technology will probably make phones, tablets and maybe even computers! But when the big news is rolling, the InfoManager will be there :
- The Global Consumer Smart Wearable Technology market is expected to grow
- Tech: NFL Exec Says Wearables Could Crack Second-Screen Advertising
- Google Glass: To Read Or Not To Read Minds, That Is The Question
- Is your business prepared for wearable technology?
- Will Wearable Technology Transform Healthcare?
- Wearable technology helps prevent drownings
- Who will win the war on wearables?
- Wearable Technology Shop On Amazon
- . . . and more!
Continue reading »