Here we are into June — as most people’s online computing is slacking off due to the spring and summer arriving, Facebook seems just as alive as ever! Busy, busy, and if you can weave your way through all the political crap, there are actually some good things in the user group community . . . here goes :
- LIMac : How to Block Websites on Safari for iPhone and iPad
- LMUG: Does the more memory more speed adage still stand?
- QMac: Which portable hard drives are worth buying?
- Apple Corps of Dallas: iPhone refurbished?
- How to Crash an iPhone with a Message
- NCMUG : Hmm. I smell a lawsuit
- NCMUG : The TExts of Death
- Thunderbolt screens
It’s a good idea if you log into your Facebook account prior to reading this article. Continue reading »