Approaching spring and tax time, we’re warned to be vigilant and be aware of all the latest spam/phishing attacks coming out. Stay tuned and we’ll bring you the latest and most important online risks updates
* New phishing scam targeting Netflix users to obtain credit card information
* Security firm warns vs. new phish scam targeting Apple
* The Five Biggest Internet Security Mistakes People Make
* “Siesta” espionage campaign uncovered by researchers
* Microsoft urges public to ensure online security
* Coachella Ticket Buyers Warned of Phishing Scam
* Tax Alert: Beware of Telephone and Email Scams
* Hackers Breach Phishing Site by Mistake
and more . . .
Facebook news and reviews … good and bad reports — a new look, improvements and even a little government interaction! . . . but hey, if it wasn’t Facebook, it wouldn’t be Facebook! And, you can darn well bet the Facebook Infomanager is chasing the rumors and news . . .
* Facebook-WhatsApp deal may be scrutinised by India’s fair trade regulator
* Facebook post led to end of manhunt for accused killer from Baltimore
* Facebook brings back F8 with renewed focus on app developers
* How Facebook’s New Swedish Data Center Is Like Your Ikea Bed
* Facebook phenom ‘I F-ing Love Science’ gets TV show
* Facebook’s new design is an oldie, but a goodie.
* Facebook, Twitter tell GOP how to keep it real
* Facebook Redesign: 4 Missed Chances
. . . and more
Careful, we’ve found a pop-up ad splash screens and other stalker links and screen-spam on all of these pages. Seems the news industry has now resorted to heavy screen-spam to make revenue! Be very careful what you click.