Okay … here we go with the next Infomanager “Apple Watch” column — and we’re following the news of the latest Apple baby the Apple Watch! (Not iWatch) Folks, it just keeps getting better and better when you’re following the UGN iPhone Infomanager …
* Watch Jony Ive explain Apple’s design process in a rare public interview
* Apple Removes All Bose Audio Products From Its Online Stores
* WATCH OUT: Here’s How Apple Pay Could Get You To Spend More
* Apple Supplier Cuts More Than 700 Jobs After iPhone 6 Snub
* Apple Pay Is Here: Everything You Need To Know
* The Prettiest Pictures of the New Apple Watch
* Centennial Bank to be part of Apple Pay
We haven’t had an ICANN report recently because nobody seems to care. But the news is getting more and more disturbing as the underworld slowly weasles the internet away from accountability. As the new domains (gTLDs) prolifferate, the global group of elite geeks are getting filthy rich, and more powerful.
* BRS Media Appeals Decision To Award .Radio Extension To European Broadcast Union
* Why Shouldn’t ICANN Terminate Registrars That Have A History of Domain Thefts?
* ICANN plans on parting ways with the U.S. government late next year.
* World govts elect Swiss big cheese as their new ICANN point man
* Revised Enhancing ICANN Accountability: Process and Next Steps
* Governments look to apply the brakes to second round of gTLDs
* Gay community application fails, .gay domain name up for grabs
* Obama’s Chicago Crony In Charge of Handing Internet to Tyrants
* Pritzker to ICANN: we won’t let governments control the net
* ICANN summit launches .lat, the most Latin Internet domain
* In the wider world of domain names, the address is key
* Watching ICANN, denying hackers and controlling UAVs
* Donuts registers one millionth new gTLD address
* Internet naming to be freed from US oversight
* Call for engagement in WHOIS accuracy efforts
* Are We Destined To Surf The UN-Net?
* In new world of domains, .anything goes
. . . and more!