This edition of Facebook update moves through the holidays with some security concerns, some new interface changes and a nice win against ICANN’s iron grip on the DNS . . .
* Facebook, Google, and other social network credentials need update after theft
* After Facebook, now access Twitter on mobiles without Internet
* Outdoors: Is Facebook joining ranks of bullies against women
* Facebook Wins First Uniform Rapid Suspension System Case
* Facebook Feed Changes: 4 Ways To Declutter
* Facebook rolls out auto-play videos on mobile
* How can I delete my Facebook search history?
* When will Facebook be added to S&P 500?
. . . and more
The complaints against iOS 7 began flying around ever since the release of the new Apple operating system a few weeks ago. Issues people raised ran the gamut from frustration with what they saw as a shortened battery life for their iPhone to the security risks of the lock screen bypass. Fortunately, there are a few fairly simple fixes for the complaints logged against iOS 7, many of which you can learn how to do in 60 seconds.Continue reading »