CyberSecutiry Update : Malware museum, DOD’s Cyber plan, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush and no word yet from the Dems and more !
Some of the things people will do for a dime astound me. There are so many low-life criminals online than anyplace else you’ll ever run across. Taxes are just around the corner so keep a sharp eye out for IRS spoofs. We appreciate the fact that Ben Carson and Jeb Bush have both posted their cyber policies — good someone has seen that importance. Previously, Jim Webb and Carly Fiorina were the only ones to actually state that threat in the debates — and both those guys are now out. Unfortunately none of the other professional career politicians like Bernie and Hillary have acknowledged cyber threats at all, being hung up on buzzword politics to get votes.
- The Malware Museum is an epic collection of old-school viruses
- WordPress patches amid huge spike in redirects to malware sites
- eBay Bug Exposes Auctions To Malware – No Plans To Fix It
- Bipartisan bill would speed DOD’s cyber warfare efforts
- Bill Introduced to Repeal Cybersecurity Act of 2015
- Ben Carson’s Blueprint for Better US Cybersecurity
- Tax phishing scam targets TurboTax users
- Campaign 2016: Jeb Bush on Cybersecurity
- Who Suffers Highest Malware Risk?
Beware, most all of these sites have lots of screen spam, including stalker links and possible click-wear. Be very careful what you click! Use the
the Firefox ‘READER’ to avoid screen spam on these sites when possible! (More here)