I haven’t seen AppleLinks in ages. I don’t know why I stopped reading it on a regular basis, but something else got my attention. It has always been a great source for news, reviews, and how-tos for Apple products.
The head line for today as I write this is “Mountain Lion Downloads Sail Past Three Million.”
For yesterday, there is two listings both are for August 3, 2012. One says “AppleLinks Tech Web Reader.”
That lists the following stories:
- Restore Classic Expose Behavior In Mountain Lion
- More Ultra-thin Hybrid Drives On Way For Super-slim Ultrabooks
- Macs Entering An Era Of Diminished Expectations?
- How To Set Up Mountain Lion’s Built-in “Substitution” Text Expansion Feature
- An Experiment In Using Only Google Gear For A Week
- Opera 12.01 Web Browser Update Released
The other one is: “Applelinks iOS News Reader.” It lists:
- Strong Apple Shipments Drive Robust Tablet Market Growth in Second Quarter, According to IDC
- How Microsoft Surface Stacks Up Against Its Tablet Competition
- Analyst Says Surface Could Hurt Ultrabook, Windows 8 Tablets
- Research In Motion Introduces 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
- Vet Your Risk For Six Major Diseases With Zuum Health Tracker On The iPad
- Apple Expected To Unveil Next iPhone At September 12 Event
- Apple Wants To Wipe Google Off The Map With iOS 6
- Why Apple Won’t Be Ditching The Home Button Any Time Soon
- Amazon Instant Video App Now Available for iPad
- GTSO: Discarded iPhones Could Lead to Major Urban Mining Opportunities in the U.S.
That last title alone makes me what to read more.
There is also a Review of Adobe Camera Raw (7.1) and Bridge CS6.
There is a list of additional articles in the lower right corner that shows other stories available for our pleasure.
Check out the site at: http://www.applelinks.com/