Some of the 80 Tips & Tricks are:
- App Store: Software Updates – App Store now the one stop shop for geting and updating applications including OS X updates. New updates automatic and notifications come from the Notification Center.
- Contacts: uses iPhoto, Aperture ore iSight camera to get photos for contacts. (Note: Contacts is now the new name for Address Book.)
- Contacts: Now click on email address or phone number to send an iMessage.
- Reminders: Use Reminders to set location alerts. Just click on the “i” in the reminder box.
- Mail: Setting Rules – New options for creating mail-filtering rules including “Sender is Vip and “attachment Type.”
- QuickTime Player: QuickTime Gets Social – Share button now for several new sharing options including videos to YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Facebook and more.
- Preview – Will now insert pages into PDFs, from you scanner, a file, or a blank page.
- Parental Controls – More – Seting parental controls will now let yo specify Game Center and Message limitations.