Hope you have a new iPad under the tree this year? So, here are some headlines you may want to chase :
* Nokia sues Apple for breach of patent
* Apple Pushes Color E-Books for iPad with iBooks 1.2
* iPad Leads Tablet March Into Businesses
* Skyfire brings Adobe Flash to iPad
* Technology of the Year: Apple’s iPad
* Apple ‘iPad app of the year’ adds Google Reader, Flickr content
* Corporate Espionage & Insider Trading: Apple iPad & iPhone Secrets Leak
* Surprise, surprise: Apple’s iPad expected to dominate tablets into 2012
* Meet TweetMag – A Whole New Twitter Experience for Your iPad
* and more
This issue wraps up another great year for Infomanager! We’ve enjoyed bringing you more than 400 new content items in the UGN library. Our ‘updates’ and ‘collections’ like Games, iPad, iPhone, etc., represent nearly 2,000 news bursts with links. It’s been a busy year and we sincerely hope you have enjoyed some benefits from the last 50 weeks of InfoManager.
Fred and I send our very best wishes for this holiday season
– and urge you to be safe, and
remember others with generosity!
Here’s to your health and prosperity in 2012
… we’ll see you back here in the pages of Infomanager beginning in January, with your InfoManager email Newsletter arriving in January, 2012.